table arrangements by Mary Basnight via Brides


Table runners by Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan blog


Table numbers via Brides Cafe
Fun ways to combine family photos and table numbers. Very personal and extra special for grandparents and extended family.

greengelato via knot



table numbers via brides cafe

table decor photography by Michael Norwood

Another hot trend currently is manzanita branches. (Funny to me because I grew up chopping up manzanita branches and trying to get rid of it on our property. ) Now brides are spray painting them different colors and adding flowers and crystals. Be inspired! b

3 Responses
  1. Analise Says:

    Hi Sugar Plum,

    Beautiful blog! The large paper flowers in the first photo; would you let me know where you pulled the picture? Or the link to buy/create?

    Sincere Thanks...


  2. Sugar Plum Says:

    Analise- I believe it's from Martha Stewart.. might be from her new craft line.


  3. I love these table settings!

    Not exactly sure how I found yor blog, but glad I did. Very nice!