I have been a terrible blogger as of late.  We have been swamped with planning an adoption conference at our church, which went great.. and then the girls coming down with croup :(  I haven't been online much, but here are some of my favorite posts as of late....


I love this Hot Air Balloon baby shower by A Silver Nutmeg.  It's sweet, fun and perfect for either a boy or girl! The dessert table looks so sparkly and yummy!




rustic white wedding photography
I love this styling and sweet look of these 2 year old photos.  So sweet, catching those last days of round baby faces and chubby legs.  You realize how much faster they grow up with child #2.

peter rabbit baby shower here
I loved the creative idea of a classic children's book baby shower!  Great for either gender, I saw this on Hostess with the Mostess and loved it!


Who has ever heard of a bridal shower in a warehouse???  I never have, but you'll be amazed at this cool affair via Green Wedding shoes!  It's vintage, unique and looked so fun!  Have a wonderful weekend! b

0 Responses